According to NBC4i, For the second day in a row, a threat was received at Canal Winchester High School.
According to a message sent to parents, on Tuesday a threat of a possible shooting was reported at Canal Winchester High School.
Deputies with the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office investigated and linked the threat to the same person as Monday’s threat. Both threats have been deemed non-credible.
Extra security has been added to the school and classes will be held as scheduled.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Aaliyah’s Uncle, Barry Hankerson Speaks Out
- Another Day, Another Remake: A Reimagining Of ‘The Bodyguard’ Is Underway At Warner Bros
- Met Gala Recap: HB’s Editors Highlight The Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Viral: This TikTok User’s Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending
- Toni Braxton Gives Us Lewks In A Vibrant Christopher Rogers Dress
- Justice for J6: Right-Wing Trump Supporters Still In Denial Of His Loss Rally For Treasonous Capitol Rioters
Classes Go on at Canal Winchester HS Despite Threats was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com