21 Savage became a global case for ICE reform when he was arrested in Atlanta in 2019 ahead of the Super Bowl. Now the rapper is facing gun and drugs charges connected to the original arrest.
According to TMZ, the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office is levying two new charges against the rapper, possession of s schedule II controlled substance, and possession of a gun. Savage turned himself into authorities on Thursday (September 23) and bonded out immediately. According to his lawyer Charles Kuck, the charges are state-related and not federal.
- Zahara Jolie Wears Her Mother Angelina Jolie’s 2014 Oscar Dress On ‘Eternals’ Red Carpet
- Billy Porter Slams Harry Styles’ December Vogue Cover Shoot Of Him Wearing A Dress
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Columbus offering city employees vaccine incentive
- Columbus police holding gun buy back event
- New Chick-fil-A opening in Dublin
- Man guilty of Polaris mall shooting sentenced to up to 17 years in prison
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
21 Savage Hit With Gun & Drug Possession Charges Stemming From 2019 ICE Arrest was originally published on theboxhouston.com