According to NBC4i, four people, including a 9-year-old child, were injured after a shooting at an apartment complex on Alona Drive early Tuesday morning.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, at about 2:22 a.m., Tuesday, officers were called to the 1600 block of Alona Drive on the report of a shooting.
Witnesses told police that an unknown suspect approached the victims and without provocation, began shooting.
Two of the victims were injured while outside on the patio, the third victim was struck by a bullet that had entered the apartment.
The victims, a 45-year-old woman, a 25-year-old woman and a 53-year-old man, were taken to an area hospital and are expected to survive, according to police.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Columbus offering city employees vaccine incentive
- Columbus police holding gun buy back event
- New Chick-fil-A opening in Dublin
- Man guilty of Polaris mall shooting sentenced to up to 17 years in prison
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Summer Walker Debuts A New Short Hairstyle
Columbus: Three Shot, Child Injured in Early Morning Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com