According to NBC4i, A Columbus police officer who shot a man seen running away after a traffic stop Sunday was involved in a similar shooting just months earlier.
The details came out Monday as Columbus police released body camera footage of the incident.
About 3 p.m. Sunday, officers stopped a car on the South Side near the intersection of Stanley and Wilson avenues. A man inside, 66-year-old Michael Cleveland, got out shortly after being approached and began running away. Officer Joshua Ohlinger gave chase, first pulling his Taser before dropping it and unholstering his gun.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ciara Stepped Out In A Black Grace Ling Ensemble
- Hoax shooter calls made to two central Ohio schools
- Franklin County proposes program to curb teen car thefts
- Angela Simmons Poses With Her Boo, Yo Gotti, In Stylish Givenchy Boots
- Get Excited For Bernie Mac’s Posthumous Return In Never-Before-Heard Stand-Up Album
- Amanda Seales Show ‘To Arrest Trump Or Not To Arrest Trump That Is The Question?’ | EPISODE 74
- Oscar Nominated Artist DIXSON on Beyonce: ‘Her voice changes everything’
- Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
- Here’s The No. 1 Ex Nick Cannon Wishes He Had a Baby With
- Lori Harvey Attended The White House Women’s History Month Brunch In An Attico Pinstripe Suit
Columbus police officer involved in second shooting in five months was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Three Men Found Guilty For 2018 Murder of XXXtentacion
Keith Sweat and Ginuwine concert added to Ohio State Fair line-up
Listen to The Amanda Seals Show to Win Tickets to the Future & Friends One Big Party Tour
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene On SWARM