TWIZZLERS® IRRESISTIBLE SUMMER
FAMILY FUN GIVEAWAY CONTEST
STATION/MARKET CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THE TWIZZLERS® IRRESISTIBLE SUMMER FAMILY FUN GIVEAWAY CONTEST (“CONTEST”) ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS JUNE 28 AND ENDS JULY 9 (THE “CONTEST PERIOD”). CONTEST ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY AND RESIDE IN THE (MARKET) LISTENING AREA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN CONTEST. There is one (1) way to enter. Phone: To enter listen to STATION for details during the promotional period of June 28, 2010 through July 9, 2010.
2. WINNER DETERMINATION: STATION contest judges will select the winning caller based on the criteria listed in Rule #3 (“TWIZZLERS® Irresistible Family Fun Giveaway Contest Winner”).
3. PARTICIPATING STATION WINNER JUDGING: Contest winner will be determined by STATION based on enter contest mechanism language on or about date(s) from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of STATION and all judges are final in all respects. Limit one prize per household. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in a prize category by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims for that category.
4. PRIZES: Daily Prizes (1): The Daily Prizes consist of or (5) $50 VISA Gift Cards per week (approximate retail value: $250). Limit one (1) prize per name, address and/or household every 90 days. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win.
6. GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and prize may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 from STATION for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Each winner’s first initial, last name, hometown and state will be disclosed on Winner’s List which will be distributed upon request and as required by law. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will know if they are the winner at the end of the phone-in entry. Subject to verification, winners may claim and pick up their prize at participating radio station within 14 days of being selected.
8. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. In consideration for the possibility of winning a prize as outlined herein, except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant permission for Sponsor (and agree to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority to use his/her name, photograph, biographical information, voice and/or likeness and prize information, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of Contest or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For the first initial, last name, hometown and state of each winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TWIZZLERS® Irresistible Summer Family Fun Giveaway Contest STATION/MARKET, CRN International, One Circular Ave, Hamden, CT 06514, by August 23, 2010.
SPONSOR: The Hershey Company, 100 Crystal A Drive, Hershey, PA 17033