“Be advised that the screenshot, as well as the tape from which the screenshot was taken were illegally obtained and believed to have been stolen from Mr. West’s computer”, Kanye’s lawyer Lisa M Buckley said.
West, who was reportedly nervous about the tape being made public, better hope this works because there are sites lining up to pay top dollar to see Yeezy in the buff.
Read more about this story and see the actual cease and desist order at Allhiphop.com.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Listen In And You Can Win A $1,000 Shopping Spree!
- Police looking for Wiz Khalifa
- Bands Make Her Dance Offical Video **NSFW**
- Travis Porter-That Feeling (Feat Mike Posner) Official Video
- Local Artist Spotlight: K-Nacole