There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- “Strahan, Sara & KeKe” Show Already Canceled
- City of Columbus Now Requiring Face Coverings in Public
- TRIED IT: Kaleidoscope Hair Products Left My Scalp Tingling And Follicles Rejoicing
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Congrats! Alexis Skyy Celebrates Lux House Beauty Bar Opening With Grand Celebration
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Jackie Aina Has A Message For Folks In Her DMs Suggesting She Lighten Her Dark Spots, No One Asked You
- NBA Will Paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ On Courts When Play Resumes: Report
- Kanye West Talks Gap Partnership & God With Cody Enterprise
- Virgil Abloh’s Controversial Pop Smoke Cover Scrapped, 50 Cent Was Not Impressed