There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Fans React To Natasha Bedingfield’s Surprise Wagon In Viral TikTok Trend Featuring Her Song “Unwritten”
- Four Things You Need To Know About This Year’s Met Gala
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding
- MODEL MONDAY: A School Trip Landed Amira Natanne Pyer Moss And Pattern Beauty Campaigns
- How many kids does Nick Cannon have? Expecting twins with 3rd baby mama!
- Summer Is Coming: 5 Celebrities Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies!
- Kyrie Irving Gets Angry When Dennis Schröder Calls Him The N-Word