There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Dr. Dre Allegedly Served Documents At L.A Cemetery
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- Asking For A Friend: Would You Snitch On A Cheating Neighbor?
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- ‘Our Kind Of People’ Rolls Into Episode 5 With More Sleek Looks
- Watch: Alicia Keys Reveals She Never Saw Lil Mama On Stage During Infamous VMA Performance