There is a new STD superbug that experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report, an antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Lizzo Sued By Postmates Driver She Claimed Pilfered Her Food
- Kanye West Building Amphitheater On His Wyoming Ranch
- Chief Keef Hosting Mortal Kombat Pop-Up Tournament On Dec. 15 In Long Beach, Calif.
- will.i.am Accuses Flight Attendant Of Racism
- Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Says Double Mastectomy Was A ‘Success’
- Colin Kaepernick Moves NFL Workout, Tells NFL Teams To “Stop Running”
- Bengal’s fan living on roof til they win a game!
- Grandview Students Make ‘Hands of Gratitude’ Prosthetics For People In Need!
- WATCH: Colin Kaepernick’s NFL Workout At Charles Drew High School
- Faith Mission Desperately Needs Winter Coat Donations!!