There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Court To Review Eric Garner’s NYPD Chokehold Killing
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Transcript To Be Released After Kentucky AG Gets Called Out For Possibly Lying
- Lil Baby Says He Won’t Make Another Song Like “The Bigger Picture”
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jeezy is getting his own Weekly Talk Show!
- Mark Cuban Reaches Out To Delonte West, Offers Support
- Speed Boat: Lil Yachty Arrested For Speeding In Atlanta
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
- Eye on the Community featuring HelpLine of Delaware and Morrow Counties
- Tamika Mallory Places Sellout Jacket On Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron
- Zonnique Is Glowing In Her Comfortable Pregnancy Style