There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Bebe Winans Reveals He Tested Positive For COVID-19, Along With His Mother & Brother
- Juicy Smolliét aka Jussie Smollett Supporting Domestic Violence Victims During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Power Star Rotimi Talks Helping Creatives During Pandemic, New Music & His Latest Role
- Cardi B & Fashion Nova Team Up To Donate $1,000 Every Hour To People Impacted By COVID-19
- Dublin City Schools Push Graduation Ceremony To July 26th!
- Anderson .Paak & Justin Timberlake “Don’t Slack,” Uncle Murda “Dope Money” & More | Daily Visuals 4.8.20
- National Zoo Lovers Day
- Iconic D.C. Restaurant Ben’s Chili Bowl Struggles To Remain Open Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- Jobs Available During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Christian Keyes Reads Follower For Filth After She Criticizes Him For Saying ‘Black Women Are Superheroes’