There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Tips On How To Fill Out Census Paperwork
- Da Baby Defends Pushing Hotel Worker, States He Was Protecting Daughter
- 17-Year-Old Ohio Student Graduates College Before Finishing High School!
- Snow Days As A Kid Vs. Snow Days As An Adult (As Told By Gifs)
- Ohio Reports 1,252 Missing Persons, What To Do To Keep Loved Ones Safe
- Beyonce Dominates Internet With Ivy Park Pre-Launch Posts
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @dashgwoppo Ep.56
- She’s Shook: Selena Gomez Fans Try To Dethrone Roddy Rich For The #1 Spot — Here’s Who’s Really Winning
- Advice from the OG Boosie Badass
- Pornhub Being Sued For Denying The Deaf Community Access To Their Videos