There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Cops Nab Browns’ Kareem Hunt For Speeding and Weed
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @bigdawgpalmer Ep.57
- How Does It Feel: The Sexiest Music Videos Since D’Angelo’s ‘Untitled’
- Antonio Brown Accused of Felony Battery, Turns Himself In
- Da Baby Shares 8 min 39 sec of His Life with fans
- Oop! Former Grammy Awards Chief Claims The Nominations Are Rigged AF — Here’s How
- Lewk Of The Week: Kiki Layne’s Orange Valentino Shorts Suit Won Paris Fashion Week
- Jay Versace Is Internet Royalty – Here Are His Most Hilarious Videos
- MODEL MONDAY: Stephanie Nolan Made It To A Missy Campaign Without An Agent’s Help
- Awkward Timing: Lena Waithe Splits With Wife After Recently Praising Her Marriage