There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Cardi B Gives Us Fashion Envy In A Colorful Miu Miu Ensemble
- Saweetie Is Glowing On Instagram In Trendsetting Rainbow Eyeshadow
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays Football With Cardi B On The Latest Episode Of ‘Cardi Tries’
- Yara Shahidi Graduates From Harvard In Custom Dior
- NLE Choppa Breaks Down His “Slut Me Out” Single & Love For Slutty Vegan
- Win Tickets to See Chris Brown
- Legally Hype Talks Gunna’s Bond Denial, What Next With YSL Plus Mass Shootings and the NRA
- #FBF: EARTHGANG Gives UGK & Outkast Their Flowers While Explaining West ATL Upbringing
- Southern Hospitality: Twitter Reacts To Epic Verzuz Battle Between 8 Ball & MJG & UGK
- Would You Pay $50k Per Night To Stay At This Luxury Underwater Villa In Maldives?