There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Keyshia Cole’s DJ Explains What Exactly Happened During Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- Keyshia Cole And Ashanti Give New Meaning To The Term ‘Fashionable Late’
- FREE HER, 42 Dugg and DaBaby Offer to Pay Woman Bail, Who Killed her Brother Murderer
- Gov. DeWine Orders Curfew to Stay in Affect Pass Jan 23rd
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET
- Michelle Obama’s Hairstylist Shares How To Recreate Her Inauguration Curls
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Megan Thee Stallion Addresses Rumors
- Jay-Z Creates $10 Million Fund To Help Increase Minority-Owned Cannabis Companies!