Need some EXTRA money? How about a new job? Well let DJ Dimepiece get your coins up! Check out some of her job openings right here in Columbus!!
TYCO INTERNATIONAL SERCURITY
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to current Tyco Integrated Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Create new market share by selling Tyco Integrated Security products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Renew existing customer agreements.
- Responsible for resale opportunities within an assigned territory
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- College degree preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a successful commercial sales representative in the security, IT or other technology sales industry, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and Tyco Integrated Security organizations
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Builds Effective Teams
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational Agility
- Conflict Management
- Managing Diversity
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
- Developing Direct Reports & Others
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule
PNC BANK – COLUMBUS, OH LOCATIONS
As a PNC Teller Banking Representative, you will become the “face of PNC” to our retail branch customers, and gain the satisfaction of meeting customers’ needs by providing personable, quick service.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, each day you will perform a set of regular procedures, as well as a variety of customer requests and transactions, including, but not limited to: check cashing and deposits, loan payments, product explanations and being able to identify opportunities to refer to the sales partners within the branch. The accuracy and efficiency of your work is very important. Just as important is your ability to communicate with customers clearly and respectfully and have the ability to resolve customer issues as they arise.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of cash handling or retail service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and a professional manner
- Computer skills, with the ability to work in Windows-based systems
- Ability to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period of time
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, based on branch needs
- Ability to cross-sell products and services
- Extraordinary customer service skills required
- Experience being evaluated/surveyed by customers is preferred
- Ability to communicate in another language is a plus
As an industry leader, we are committed to investing in resources that set us apart from our competition. For you, this means working for a company who provides excellent technology, call desk support and training tools. You will enjoy the prestige and security offered by a large company€”with the manageability of a community bank atmosphere. Most of all, you will work with a company that values and recognizes how diversity and inclusion contribute to our success.
You’ll enjoy award-winning training programs and extensive full- and part-time benefits, such as a 401(k) and pension plan, medical and dental coverage, and discounts on loans and financial services. We also understand the importance of a work/life balance and help employees support their families with wellness programs, back-up child care and more.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Does this sound like the job for you? Apply now and get info on these Job Openings right here in Columbus and more at http://diversityonecareers.com/jobs/