#bigbinkshow – Chance The Rapper is having Major success these days! His single No Problems got him a Grammy as well as accolades throughout the music industry and shed light on the power of streaming! Even though he’s a father at 22 and can get basically anything that he wants, he is thinking about moving back in with his parents! He was quoted in an article from Page Six saying – “I think, anybody, if they were in my position—if they were 23 with a kid for the first time and were working—they would find comfort in being able to stay with their parents.”
Everyone And Their Mama Was Proud Of Chance The Rapper’s Grammy Victories
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce always shows love to Chance.
1 of 13
2. Jay Z looks like a proud dad.
2 of 13
4. Zac Efron is a huge fan. Who knew?
4 of 13
5. Steph Curry is proud.
5 of 13
6. Kendrick Lamar sent a congratulatory text.
6 of 13
7. Drake also showed love.
7 of 13
8. Issa truth from Issa Rae.
8 of 13
9. The king of Chicago, R. Kelly, shouted out the young king.
9 of 13
10. Common is pleased.
10 of 13
11. Even Larry King had to chime in.
11 of 13
12. Chicago Public Schools congratulated the star on a job well done.
12 of 13
13. Bishop TD Jakes felt the Chance spirit.
13 of 13