According to NBC4i, Nearly three dozen have been injured after the roof of a home near the Ohio State University collapsed.
Officers responded to East 13th Avenue at around 7:40 p.m. on Saturday after report of a roof collapsing, according to the Columbus Division of Police. Authorities said 14 people were transported to OSU Wexner Medical Center, Grant Medical Center and OSU East Hospital in stable condition, with about 20 others injured and treated by medics on the scene.
The collapse came as a large number of students were standing on the roof during a party, according to Columbus Division of Fire Battalion Chief Rick Artrip. He reaffirmed those injured are not facing life-threatening injuries.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Tour Alert: Burna Boy is Coming to Columbus!
- Jess Hilarious Talks Backlash From Trans Comments, New Relationship, Co-parenting, New Shows + More!
- Chloë Bailey Revealed Her Celebrity Crush And We Are Here For It
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Announce Racism/Colorism Roundtable, Erica Mena Reacts
- J. Cole Posts A Letter To NFL Team For Colin Kaepernick To Join Practice Squad
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
- Philadelphia Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Eddie Irizarry Cleared of All Charges
- Definitely Not The Shooter: Lil Baby Shares Awkward Gun Range Video
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
Dozens Injured After Roof Collapses Near Ohio State was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
About Damn Time: Ciara Joins IMG Models
Beyoncé Shows Love To Columbus Couple During Renaissance Tour
Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
Listen To Power On Your Amazon Echo
Download Our New Power 107.5 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Tap In & Take Our Survey For A Chance To Win $250 & Tickets To See Nas and Wu-Tang!