Kanye West is finally talking about Kim Kardashian‘s sex tape … dropping a line about the infamous XXX video in his upcoming single … and it’s obvious Yeezy is damn proud of his “perfect bitch.”
TMZ has obtained Kanye’s new single “Clique” from his upcoming album “Cruel Summer” … and on the track Kanye spits out a lyric to all of the people who have been critical of his new romance with KK:
“Eat breakfast at Gucci. My girl a superstar all from a home movie.”
West is obviously referencing “Kim Kardashian: Superstar” … one of the best-selling sex tapes of all time.
Kim openly credits her initial success to the flick … and Kanye — who’s a self-described porn connoisseur — obviously looks at the movie as an X-rated badge of honor.
- Kanye West Raps About Kim K’s Sex Tape
- Chad Johnson Tattoos Evelyn’s Face On His Leg!
- Griselda Blanco theGodmother of Colombian cocaine dies in a bloody gunfight
- Michael Clarke Duncan Said Omarosa Was “The Perfect Woman” For Him [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Meek Mill Performs At Made In America Festival [VIDEO]