We are only a couple months away from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal wedding. Markle will have certain traditions at her wedding, but according to E! News some will not be on the special day. The bride-to-be has decided to have her mother, Doria Ragland walk her down the isle.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ragland is very close to her daughter and when she weds Prince Harry at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle will give her away. Reports state that Markle and her father, Thomas Markle have a “reclusive” relationship. When Markle got engaged her parents together sent out a statement.
They said, “We are incredibly happy for Meghan and Harry. Our daughter has always been a kind and loving person. To see her union with Harry, who shares the same qualities, is a source of great joy for us as parents. We wish them a lifetime of happiness,” they added, “and are very excited for their future together.” Maybe Markle will have them both next to her, but we will keep you posted as we get ready for the nuptials.
- CBUS 411 Report: OHSAA Tells Parents To Chill At Their Kid’s Games
- Doin’ The Most Report: Is Nipsey Hussle And Lauren London Engaged?
- 5 Realizations When You Learn An Egg Is The Most Liked Pic On Instagram EVER
- Rihanna Suing Her Dad, Kanye’s Cousin Stealing His Laptop, & More Celebs Who’ve Been Through Some Ugly Family Feuds
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Twitter Debates Cleopatra’s Ancestry As Lady Gaga & Angelina Jolie Reportedly Compete To Play The Queen
- How to Get a Marijuana Card in Ohio
- Medical Marijuana Sales Starting In Ohio
Why Meghan Markle Wants Her Mother To Walk Her Down The Aisle was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com