We are only a couple months away from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal wedding. Markle will have certain traditions at her wedding, but according to E! News some will not be on the special day. The bride-to-be has decided to have her mother, Doria Ragland walk her down the isle.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ragland is very close to her daughter and when she weds Prince Harry at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle will give her away. Reports state that Markle and her father, Thomas Markle have a “reclusive” relationship. When Markle got engaged her parents together sent out a statement.
They said, “We are incredibly happy for Meghan and Harry. Our daughter has always been a kind and loving person. To see her union with Harry, who shares the same qualities, is a source of great joy for us as parents. We wish them a lifetime of happiness,” they added, “and are very excited for their future together.” Maybe Markle will have them both next to her, but we will keep you posted as we get ready for the nuptials.
- #GetYoCousin: Kodak Black’s House Gets Raided While On Instagram Live! [Video]
- #LoveHasNoLimits: Boyfriend Proposes To His Stripper Girl…While She’s At Work On The Pole! [Video]
- Chad Ochocino IS The Father Of Baby Number 7!
- Why Music Is Headkrack’s First Love [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Reportedly Inks Her 1st Movie Deal!
- MEEK MILL: Another Concert Lawsuit
- CARDI B: You Don’t Know Offset
- Da Brat Discusses Why Bow Wow Pissed Her Off [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daniel Kaluuya Of “Get Out” Talks About The Surreal Experience Of Meeting Denzel & Oprah [VIDEO]
- Why Amber Rose Happy And Scared About Her Surgery [VIDEO]