Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Self Care Health Movement, with “Zipstitch”!
- The Break Up of Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy!!
- Idris Elba set to host “SNL” with guest performance by Khalid March 9
- The Bodega Hive Is In Full Formation For The ‘Desus & Mero’ Premiere Tonight
- Rapper Blueface could be facing 3 years in prison
- Columbus Say Hello To “The #1 Player In The Country”!!! Jordan Horston!!!
- Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunity: TIDAL Announces Million-Dollar Grant Program For Emerging Artists
- Rappers Beware Blac Chyna Just Cut It Off With Soulja Boy After 2 Weeks Of Dating
- Samsung reveals $2,000 foldable phone
- Walmart to host “Baby Savings Day” Saturday
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His HeartSource: 1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’Source: 2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the WestSource: 3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No LimitSource: 4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’Source: 5 of 9
6. It’s a WashSource: 6 of 9
7. The Mane EventSource: 7 of 9
8. Up in SmokeSource: 8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets LuckSource: 9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com