Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Belly Gets Jumped At Coachella During The Weeknd’s Set
- Smart City Vendor For Columbus, Ohio Has Been Picked
- Questlove Better Stay Woke, This 2-Year-Old Might Take His Drumming Spot
- True Or Troll? This Is How Candace Owens Got Kanye’s Co-Sign
- Chadwick Boseman Talks Being Chase Down In The Name Of Wakanda
- Winston Duke Has An Extended Challenge Monologue & Anthony Mackie Make A Wire Mistake
- 5 Times Coachella Tried To Catch Beyonce Slipping
- Tell ‘Em, Sis: Tiffany Haddish Has A Message For TMZ And Weak Men
- 9 Formerly Poppin’ Stars You’d Be Surprised Are On Social Media
- #DoinTheMost Did Waka Flocka Smash A Sorority Girl In Arkansas