Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Meek Mill Drains No Look Half Court Shot For $50k
- Fire Me: 8 Pop Culture Figures Who Would Be Horrible Bosses
- Here’s Who We Would Cast In An All Black Live-Action Remake Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Ella Mai Speaks on Jacquees ‘Trip’ Controversy
- Melania Trump’s Team Calls For Boycott Of T.I. After Rapper Releases Raunchy Video With Melania Look-Alike
- T.I. New Music Video “The Weekend”
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- BodyCam Shows Officers Rushing to Gun Response to Find it was Two Kids!
- ‘Most Bullied’ Melania Trump Is In Her Feelings Over T.I.’s New Video
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His Heart1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the West3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No Limit4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’5 of 9
6. It’s a Wash6 of 9
7. The Mane Event7 of 9
8. Up in Smoke8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets Luck9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com