Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- Are You A Black Female Filmmaker? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ohio Restaurant Cancels Church Discount after complaints from Atheists
- Is Cardi B Going Too Far For Her Privacy? [EXCLUSIVE]
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His Heart1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the West3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No Limit4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’5 of 9
6. It’s a Wash6 of 9
7. The Mane Event7 of 9
8. Up in Smoke8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets Luck9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com