Gary With Da Tea is spilling the tea today about Tamar Braxton. Tamar has been going through a lot with her husband, Vincent Herbert, but has kept performing for The Great Xscape Tour. Tamar was on stage and something happened to her outfit, but Toni Braxton was there to save the day.
Like a true sister, Toni went out there and performed for songs and even gave Tamar a hug. Kendrick Lamar might of performed for the NCAA Championship game, but Lupe Fiasco is talking about how Lamar isn’t the best lyricist.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bakari Sellers Talks New Book, Voting Act Block, & Rap Lyrics On Trial
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Columbus City Schools cancels all classes Wednesday
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?
- Death Rate Of Black Children Increased By 17% During The Pandemic: Report
- Kanye West’s Bipolar Disorder Captured In Upcoming Doc, Producers Stopped Filming Parts To Preserve His Rep
- Janet Jackson Says Brother Michael Teased Her About Her Weight As Kids In Upcoming Documentary
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Speaks Out After Winning Defamation Lawsuit
- Lori Harvey Reveals Her Step-By-Step Beauty Routine By Using Her SKN By LH Skincare Products
Why Toni Braxton Had To Save Tamar Braxton During Her Performance [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com