Gary With Da Tea is spilling the tea today about Tamar Braxton. Tamar has been going through a lot with her husband, Vincent Herbert, but has kept performing for The Great Xscape Tour. Tamar was on stage and something happened to her outfit, but Toni Braxton was there to save the day.
Like a true sister, Toni went out there and performed for songs and even gave Tamar a hug. Kendrick Lamar might of performed for the NCAA Championship game, but Lupe Fiasco is talking about how Lamar isn’t the best lyricist.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Whoreible Decisions’ Podcast Talks Feminism & Kanye With Jamilah Lemieux
- ICYMI: Women Of All Sizes Try On FentyXSavage Bras
- Hilarious: Desiigner Finally Meets Some Kids Who Are More Turnt Than Him
- Salute: Spike Lee’s ‘Black KkKlansman’ Wins Cannes Film Festival Award
- That Moment When Eddie Murphy Could Be Your Great-Granddaddy
- #DoinTheMost Lil Mo’s Husband Caught Acting Thirsty In Front Of Her
- Ohio Warn Parents About Under Age Drinking During Graduation Season
- “God Is Real:” Offset Posts Shocking Photos From Car Accident
- The Best of the Royal Wedding Fashions
- #CleverCoins: The Future Of Music With Taqee Bond & United Masters
Why Toni Braxton Had To Save Tamar Braxton During Her Performance [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com