Birdman reportedly has to give up his 20,000-square-foot Miami mansion after a $12 million foreclosure lawsuit. After such a long run as one of hip-hop’s most pivotal, profitable figures, one must wonder how he fell so far. According to Headkrack, it probably has to do with how he’s been moving his money since his heyday. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Cavs Draft PG Collins Sexton, Is It Enough For LeBron To Stay?
- Jesse Williams Hit With $100,00 Bill For Spousal And Child Support
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Yes: Mary J. Blige Will Star In Movie About Cops Being Haunted After Killing Black Kid
- Watch: Jaden Smith Takes It To Tokyo For The “Ghost” Official Music Video
- Watch: Pete Davidson Gushes About His Engagement To Ariana Grande Being “F***ing Lit”
- CITY SHOW Is XXXTentacion This Generations Tupac????? His Ex-Manager Says Hell Yes!!!