Birdman reportedly has to give up his 20,000-square-foot Miami mansion after a $12 million foreclosure lawsuit. After such a long run as one of hip-hop’s most pivotal, profitable figures, one must wonder how he fell so far. According to Headkrack, it probably has to do with how he’s been moving his money since his heyday. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Joe Jackson’s Secret Daughter Talks Relationship With The Jacksons
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Twerking In The Grocery Store Is Normal If You’re Like This Woman
- School Girls & Professor Drop Moves From Africa In Hype Video
- Accused Nazi-Lover And Chief Demonic Force At Fox News Laura Ingraham Tried To Attack LeBron James And Failed
- Issa New Day! See The New Uber Option That Makes Commuting To Work Easier And Helps You Stay Fit
- Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis Presley Daughter is $16 Million in Debt! #MicahDixon
- #MicahDixon Teyana Taylors Opens Up Nail Shop!
- One Guy Thought His Car Was A Transformer When His Road Rage Kicked In