Meek Mill is facing a third lawsuit from a fan who got shot at one of his concerts. The Philly rapper is currently already down and out, serving controversial time for dropped charges that violated his probation, while the FBI investigates the judge who made the decision to do so.
To make matters worse, Meek Mill didn’t have anything to do with the shooting going down! Is it fair for him to take the legal fall for it? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- NYPD Commander Allegedly Tells Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On The Spot
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Shayla Favor
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
Why Meek Mill Doesn’t Deserve Lawsuit Over Shooting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com