Meek Mill is facing a third lawsuit from a fan who got shot at one of his concerts. The Philly rapper is currently already down and out, serving controversial time for dropped charges that violated his probation, while the FBI investigates the judge who made the decision to do so.
To make matters worse, Meek Mill didn’t have anything to do with the shooting going down! Is it fair for him to take the legal fall for it? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- So Ready: 6 Anticipated R&B Albums We Need Before 2018 Is Over
- Throwback Halloween Contest Win a VIP Experience From The Blue Jackets!
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Entertainment Rundown, Drake Gushes Over his Son Adonis!
- Here’s How Black Candidates Are Using Activism To Dominate Key Races And Win For Cities
Why Meek Mill Doesn’t Deserve Lawsuit Over Shooting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com