Looks like Birdman has gotten himself into some financial mess. According to Complex, the hip-hop mogul failed to sell his 7-bed Miami mansion and has been ordered to hand over the keys to the court. He was unable to pay back a $12 million loan and had been put up as collateral.
A court-appointed person will now oversee everything involving the home. Birdman’s home can be rented out, but not sold until the case is over. He tried to put the home up for sale for $20 million, but that didn’t work out for him.
Rick Ross even talked about Birdman’s loan for $12 million on Snapchat. He said, “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, n***a. You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay. Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her. I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.” Birdman hasn’t spoke out about this report, but we will keep you posted on what happens with the mansion.
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Future Didn’t Want Fans to Know He Quit Lean!
- City Girls And Cardi B’s “Twerk” Video Is Here (And It’s NSFW As Can Be) [NEW VIDEO]
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Terry Crews On Black Women: ‘They Supported Me The Most After My Sexual Assault’
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.Source: 1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source: 2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source: 3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source: 4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.Source: 5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.Source: 6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source: 7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source: 8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.Source: 9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.Source: 10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.Source: 11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.Source: 12 of 12
Why Birdman Has To Turn Over The Keys To His Miami Mansion was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com