Looks like Birdman has gotten himself into some financial mess. According to Complex, the hip-hop mogul failed to sell his 7-bed Miami mansion and has been ordered to hand over the keys to the court. He was unable to pay back a $12 million loan and had been put up as collateral.
A court-appointed person will now oversee everything involving the home. Birdman’s home can be rented out, but not sold until the case is over. He tried to put the home up for sale for $20 million, but that didn’t work out for him.
Rick Ross even talked about Birdman’s loan for $12 million on Snapchat. He said, “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, n***a. You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay. Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her. I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.” Birdman hasn’t spoke out about this report, but we will keep you posted on what happens with the mansion.
- Power Moves: Kim Kardashian Talks To Van Jones About Running For President (Video)
- Blowing Panties Off: Micheal Bae Jordan Surprise Fans With THIS….
- A Suspect Is Charged in The Murder of XXXtentacion
- Twitter Makes Fun Of Blac Chyna Getting Dumped By 19-Year-Old Bae
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 And 5: Family Business
- Man Arrested For Approaching Young Girl At Zoombezi Bay
- New Scam Alert! You Won’t Be NIKE’s New Brand Ambassador — Sorry
- LOL: This Burglar Thought He Was Ethan Hunt The Way He Broke Into A Shop
- Teyana Taylor Is Bringing That Fire To The Devil Girls This Season On ‘Hot The Floor’
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.Source:Splash 6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Why Birdman Has To Turn Over The Keys To His Miami Mansion was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com