Looks like Birdman has gotten himself into some financial mess. According to Complex, the hip-hop mogul failed to sell his 7-bed Miami mansion and has been ordered to hand over the keys to the court. He was unable to pay back a $12 million loan and had been put up as collateral.
A court-appointed person will now oversee everything involving the home. Birdman’s home can be rented out, but not sold until the case is over. He tried to put the home up for sale for $20 million, but that didn’t work out for him.
Rick Ross even talked about Birdman’s loan for $12 million on Snapchat. He said, “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, n***a. You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay. Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her. I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.” Birdman hasn’t spoke out about this report, but we will keep you posted on what happens with the mansion.
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting A Woman
- #WordEyeHeard: Remy Ma’s Sister Arrested for Assault!
- #MicahDixon Cinemark Bans All Big Bags at Theaters
- #MicahDixon Kendrick Lamar and SZA being Sued for Stealing Artwork for ‘All the Stars’ Video
- #MicahDixon Entertainment Rundown #TreySongz
- Watch: Beware ‘Black Panther’ Clapbacks If You’re A White Face In A Black Space
- LOL! Millennials Would Still Dominate The Olympics If These Were Real Events
- Everything You Need To Know About Netflix’s Newest Series ‘Alexa And Katie’
- Jimmy Kimmel Finally Explains His On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s National Anthem
- Universal Mood: When Cleaning The House To Music Turns Into A Full Video Shoot — Thank Nicki Minaj