This Sunday, the semi-annual meeting of the African heads of state will be held at the African Union. The chairman of the African Union released a statement ahead of the meeting, explaining that Trump‘s remarks about immigration from “sh*thole” countries have not been forgotten.
In fact, Africa’s leadership is still thinking on what they’re going to do about it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Jeff Johnson‘s 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Delaware To Ban Smoking In All City Parks
- Battle Rap Corner: Jae Millz VS E Ness Faceoff
- Teairra Marie A Wanted Woman For Not Paying 50 Cent $30K
- Franklin County Leads Ohio In OVI Arrests
- Issa Baby Boom At A Dayton Hospital!!
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Ilianna Ayala Was Once Rejected A Scholarship Because Of The Size Of Her Thighs
- T.I Helps Give Second Chance To Nonviolent Offenders!!!
- Will Smith And Martin Lawrence Wrap Up ‘BAD BOYS 3’ Filming
- John Singleton Hospitalized After Reportedly Having a Mild Stroke
- Win Concert Tickets For the Year With Power’s Golden Ticket Contest
Making History: African American Politicians Breaking Boundaries
1. Melvin CarterSource: 1 of 11
2. Sheila OliverSource: 2 of 11
3. Andrea JenkinsSource: 3 of 11
4. Vy LylesSource: 4 of 11
5. Wilmont CollinsSource: 5 of 11
6. Brendon BarberSource: 6 of 11
7. Johnathan McCollerSource: 7 of 11
8. Mary Parham CopelanSource: 8 of 11
9. Brooker GainorSource: 9 of 11
How The African Union Is Preparing To Clap Back At Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com