Losing a parent isn’t easy and for “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, Kirk Frost it’s just the beginning. His mother, Gloria passed last week and he went on Instagram to post a special memory they had shared with his son, Karter. In the message he spoke about how loved she was and how much he is going to miss her.
Frost said, “Never thought that today would start out like this #rip mom I love you so much and don’t know how my life is going to be without you don’t know how to tell Karter his grandma is in heaven now he loves you much..We just talk to you 2 days ago and ask when you coming back to see us and you said in may…I’m lost for words it just four days away from my birthday and you left us..I am so hurt #rip mom.” Fans responded back with their condolences and we will be keeping him as well as his family in our prayers.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Watch: Sydney Poitier’s Trailblazing Oscar Win Happened On This Day In 1964
- Paloma Elsesser Just Pulled Aaliyah’s Roberto Cavalli Dress Out Of The Fashion Arsenal
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Chrisette Michele’s New Buzz Cut Makes Me Want To Grab My Clippers
- Out Of Respect For Daunte Wright And A Grieving Community, Minnesota Teams Cancel Games
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- Rapper Rob Black Suggests he’s Homeless, GoFundMe Raises $16k in 48 hrs
- What We Know About Kim Potter: Cop Who Couldn’t Determine Gun From Taser After Fatally Shooting Daunte Wright
- Bob Evans is Pursuing A Liquor License in Ohio, Heres Where
- The US Will Stop the Use of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine After 6 People Noticed Blood Clots
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2018
1. Edwin Hawkins, 74Source: 1 of 1
Kirk Frost Writes Heartfelt Message After His Mother Passes Away was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com