Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- Assistant Principal Involved in Fight with Students
- Kodak Black for Young M.A. Is Getting Out Of Hand!
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- Tom Brady Autograph Price is Expensive!
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Is The Live-Action Film That Every Pokémon Fan Dreamed Of
- Jordan Peele Put His Nightmares Into His New Movie Us | Extra Butter
- “Victim” Says Security In Trump Tower Is Protecting R. Kelly From Lawsuit
- Ciara Bosses Up And Launches Her Own Record Label To Control Her Career
- NBA Youngboy & Quando Rondo Accused Of Attacking Their Own Manager In DC
- Gas Prices Decline in Central Ohio!