Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Moniece And Princess Love Do The Unthinkable
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- CBUS 411 Report: Grocery Store Hours On Thanksgiving Day
- Doin’ The Most Report: Diddy Planning Elborate Funeral For Kim Porter
- NRA Told Doctors To ‘Stay In Their Lane’ On Guns And Now There’s A Shooting At Mercy Hospital
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
- Get Dope Fitted with Micah Dixon
- Is Urban Meyer Retiring From Football?
- Should Chipotle Rehire Manager Who Wouldn’t Serve Group Of Young Black Men? Twitter Chimes In.
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment