Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Over 7.5 Million (& Counting) People Viewed Megan Thee Stallion’s Twerk-A-Thon
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- The Weeknd “Too Late,” Gucci Mane “CEO Flow” & More | Daily Visuals 10.23.20
- Beyoncé Drops A Preview Of New Ivy Park x Adidas Collectionl Leaves Beyhive Deep In Their Feelings
- This Week’s Vitamins: “You Can’t Start The Next Chapter Of Your Life If You Keep Re-Reading The Last One” + More
- Is It Ok To Put Your Friendships On Pause During The Pandemic?
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Northeast Ohio Company Develops Technology to Combat COVID-19
- No Homecoming, No Problem: #HomecomingDripOff Challenge