Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- CITY SHOW.. NFL NEW RULE SAY KNEELING FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM……. 15 YARD PENALTY!!!
- These Funny Yearbook Quotes Call Out White America, Inadequate Teachers & More
- Florida Man Arrested For The Worst Crime Ever: Telling Kids Where Babies Come From
- CITY SHOW PNC Represents In A Major Way $$$$$$
- T.I & Tiny Update Their Divorce Proceedings
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- The Pleasure Principle: Janet Jackson Once Gifted Her Background Dancers This Sex Toy
- Ashanti Opens Up About How She Got A Rapey Music Producer To Give Her Free Beats
- Folks Rally Behind Tomi Lahren After Her Near-Death Experience Of Being Splashed By Water