Sales are down at a lot of retail stores and it’s forcing many of them to close. H&M saw a decline in sales over the past several months and has decided to do something about it. According to High Snobiety, the retailer will close 170 stores this year.
H&M will put more money into online sales as well as digital inventory-tracking technology. Reports show that the company has seen the biggest drop in sales in the last six years recently. Although the company has decided to close stores they will also be opening 390 new ones to sell different type of labels.
- City Show When Twitter Beefs Spill Into The Streets Nicki Minaj Vs Travis Scott “Battle for #1”
- City Show Urban Meyer UPDATE!!!
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Drake Disses Kanye West While Performing “Know Yourself” In Chicago
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Daniel Extends Issa’s Squatting Tour To His Bed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Plans An Amsterdam Girls Trip Minus Jennifer
- White Lines: Did A Pentagon Official Take Advantage Of Her Staff?
- As Requested: Here’s All The Music From Episode 2 Of ‘Insecure’ Season 3
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Tevin Campbell Trending On Social Media….Here’s Why