Jennifer Hudson is in the midst of a nasty custody battle with her ex David Ortunga over their son. The most recent developments allegedly involve Jennifer Hudson demanding her David get a job and keep a “work diary” for her to review. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jordyn Woods Serves Face And Body In Burgundy Cut-Out Dress
- Rapper Lil’ Durk Gushed Over Longtime Love India Royale And Her Cosmetic Line On Nicki Minaj’s IG Live
- Ciara Gifts Gabrielle Union A Fashion Box From Her LITA by Ciara Collection And It’s Everything!
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
- R.I.P: Timuel Black, Chicago Civil Rights Activist & Historian, Dies At 102
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bill Cosby Is Facing A New Lawsuit
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- Gabrielle Union Admits To Almost Becoming A Video Vixen After Auditioning For 2Pac
- Sisterhood & Soca: Trinidad Comes Alive In Trailer For “She Paradise”
Is It Ridiculous For Jennifer Hudson To Request “Work Diary” From Ex? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com