Looks like Keyshia Cole isn’t here for the “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” life. The Jasmine Brand reports that the R&B singer will not return to the reality show. When fans found out that Cole was going to be on the show they didn’t know what to think.
Cole promoted her new album, talked about her life with ex-husband, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson and how she is raising her son while on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Sources aren’t sure why she’s leaving but some say there are conflicting issues. We look forward to seeing what Keyshia Cole does in the future.
- How The Cash Bail System Can Literally Kill You
- Cardi B Did ‘Carpool Karaoke’ And It Was Turnt, But She Still Can’t Drive
- Racist Who Cyber-Terrorized Black Student Gets Light Penalty
- Donnie McClurkin Shares Horrifying Photos Of His Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Will Mark Zuckerberg Resign? Facebook Is Under Heavy Fire By Civil Rights Leaders
- Jeff Johnson: “ I Was Offset”
- Which Bumblebee Cast Member Wants Jay Z To Be Their Voice | Extra Butter
- Gary’s Tea: Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Safaree Gets Dragged Into Drama With Jaquae
- Doin’ The Most Report: Want To Be K. Michelle’s Girlfriend? See How!