Looks like Keyshia Cole isn’t here for the “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” life. The Jasmine Brand reports that the R&B singer will not return to the reality show. When fans found out that Cole was going to be on the show they didn’t know what to think.
Cole promoted her new album, talked about her life with ex-husband, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson and how she is raising her son while on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Sources aren’t sure why she’s leaving but some say there are conflicting issues. We look forward to seeing what Keyshia Cole does in the future.
- #MicahDixon Kendrick Lamar and SZA being Sued for Stealing Artwork for ‘All the Stars’ Video
- #MicahDixon Entertainment Rundown #TreySongz
- Watch: Beware ‘Black Panther’ Clapbacks If You’re A White Face In A Black Space
- LOL! Millennials Would Still Dominate The Olympics If These Were Real Events
- Everything You Need To Know About Netflix’s Newest Series ‘Alexa And Katie’
- Jimmy Kimmel Finally Explains His On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s National Anthem
- Universal Mood: When Cleaning The House To Music Turns Into A Full Video Shoot — Thank Nicki Minaj
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Looking Thicker Than A Bowl Of Oatmeal These Days
- The Future: Teen Raises Over $20K For Girls To See ‘A Wrinkle In Time’
- Even Animals Aren’t Feeling Fergie’s National Anthem