Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Fergie Ruins National Anthem at NBA All Star Game [VIDEO]
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: It’s Nene Vs. Kim…Again For The Umpteenth Time
- Cardi B Cops Offset a Bando Chain
- “Black Panther’ Opening Weekend Was A Success $281 M
- Melanie Fiona’s Long Time Boyfriend Surprises Her With Proposal [PHOTO]
- Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
- Why Cardi B Can’t Wait To See Offset [VIDEO]
- “Rise Of The Black Panther” Writer Talks About More Opportunities For Black Comic Book Writers [VIDEO]
- Black-Owned Lipstick Line Being Sold At Target