Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- City Show NBA MVP James Harden named in police report!!!
- YG Kicked Off An Airplane After Accused Of Being Drunk
- Nicki Minaj & Funk Flex Get In-Depth About Her Career In New Interview
- Dream Do Come True: Nicki Minaj Goes On The Late Show With Steven Colbert And Admit She Will Smashing Him… [Video]
- Ben Carson Is Trying To Make Housing In America As Segregated As Possible
- Clark Atlanta University Responds To Over 150 Students Denied Housing
- Dropping Gems: Nicki Minaj Releases Visual For “Ganja Burn” [Video]
- Actor Mark Wahlberg Comes To Columbus To Visit His New Car Dealership
- Ja Rule & Ashanti Deliver First Taste Of Upcoming Collab Album
- Quavo Wins $10K Bet With Drake For Hitting Half-Court Shot