Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Meek Mill Speaks On Prison Labor
- Digital Dash: Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App
- Lil Kim Hit With Another Tax Lien For $188K
- Students On Guard After Reported Rape Near OSU Campus
- Goon Lagoon: Gucci Mane Swimming In The Blue Lagoon Is A Sight We Never Thought We’d See
- GG Music: Nyemiah Supreme Isn’t Here For Excuses On “Do Better”
- Young GG’z: Watch These Genius College Students Finesse Their Campus
- The Internet Is On #PermitPatty’s Neck After She Calls The Cop On Black Child For Selling Water
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- Teens Arrested In Shooting Death Of 9-Year-Old In Cleveland
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com