Kevilynn Gatson & Yunetta Smith are licensed professional counselors from their organization, The Process Is Real (TPR). They joined Rickey Smiley in-studio to talk about the importance of setting boundaries. They talked about people’s tendencies to struggle with telling people no, and why many of us don’t feel okay being honest with folks in that way.
They also explain how friends or loved ones who won’t accept your “no” can be emotionally manipulating you. “To live the life you want, you have to set boundaries.” They also break down why it’s not selfish to put yourself first, and why helping everybody else at the expense of your own happiness does no good. Check out this exclusive video to hear their insights in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cavs Draft PG Collins Sexton, Is It Enough For LeBron To Stay?
- Jesse Williams Hit With $100,00 Bill For Spousal And Child Support
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Yes: Mary J. Blige Will Star In Movie About Cops Being Haunted After Killing Black Kid
- Watch: Jaden Smith Takes It To Tokyo For The “Ghost” Official Music Video
- Watch: Pete Davidson Gushes About His Engagement To Ariana Grande Being “F***ing Lit”
- CITY SHOW Is XXXTentacion This Generations Tupac????? His Ex-Manager Says Hell Yes!!!
How To Free Yourself By Setting Boundaries In A Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com