Kevilynn Gatson & Yunetta Smith are licensed professional counselors from their organization, The Process Is Real (TPR). They joined Rickey Smiley in-studio to talk about the importance of setting boundaries. They talked about people’s tendencies to struggle with telling people no, and why many of us don’t feel okay being honest with folks in that way.
They also explain how friends or loved ones who won’t accept your “no” can be emotionally manipulating you. “To live the life you want, you have to set boundaries.” They also break down why it’s not selfish to put yourself first, and why helping everybody else at the expense of your own happiness does no good. Check out this exclusive video to hear their insights in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Joe Jackson’s Secret Daughter Talks Relationship With The Jacksons
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Twerking In The Grocery Store Is Normal If You’re Like This Woman
- School Girls & Professor Drop Moves From Africa In Hype Video
- Accused Nazi-Lover And Chief Demonic Force At Fox News Laura Ingraham Tried To Attack LeBron James And Failed
- Issa New Day! See The New Uber Option That Makes Commuting To Work Easier And Helps You Stay Fit
- Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis Presley Daughter is $16 Million in Debt! #MicahDixon
- #MicahDixon Teyana Taylors Opens Up Nail Shop!
- One Guy Thought His Car Was A Transformer When His Road Rage Kicked In