We are only a couple months away from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding. Bossip reports that there have been a lot of rumors circulating about who will perform for the special event. Sources say, “Beyonce’s planning a very special, surprise performance for the newlyweds.”
If sources are correct President Obama will be in attendance as well as Beyoncè. The wedding will take place on May 19th and we can’t wait to see what happens. Mark your calendars because the big day is approaching fast!
- Entertainment Rundown Suge Knight Strikes Plea Deal
- Welp! ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Star Tommie Lee Sentenced To 48 Hours In Jail For DUI
- Dr. Talisa Dixon Named Columbus City Schools Superintendent
- Former NBA Player And Fellow Georgetown Prep Alum Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Kind Of
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Happy Anniversary! Cardi B Posts First-Ever Photo of Her Secret Wedding To Offset
- Sanaa Lathan: I Would Be Doing The ‘Nappily Ever After’ Story A Disservice If I Didn’t shave My Head
- Browns, Baker Mayfield, Beat Jets and Looked Good Doing It
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Kanye West to Nick Cannon and Drake, Don’t Mention My Wife