Lil Pump is on his way up after his hit single “Gucci Gang” rose to the top of the charts. The rapper has almost 10 million followers on Instagram and recently found himself in a bidding war amongst different record labels. According to Hot New Hip Hop, Lil Pump decided to sign with Gucci Mane.
In a photo he was spotted wearing a 1017 chain and that is when the rumors began. His manager, Dooney Battle and Lil Pump were on Facebook Live saying, “Signing Day, Lil Pump signing day. Show ‘em who you signing with.” There are no details on how much Pump made in the signing deal, but he wanted nearly $15 million.
If the rumors are true, Lil Pump will join Lil Wop & Hoodrich Pablo Juan and others that joined the record label. It launched last year in February and plans to grow over the next year. Congratulations to Lil Pump!
RELATED: Rappers Giving Up Xanax In 2018
- Micah Dixon, Rapper Jacques Arrested in Atlanta for Driving 100mph!
- Micah Dixon, Cardi B, JLO, and DJ Khaled ‘Dinero’ Music Video
- CITY SHOW WOW Columbus man charged with raping client during massage
- CITY SHOW Morgan Freeman Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 8 Women
- Azealia Banks Serves Hard Rhymes (& Hard Nips) In Her ‘Anna Wintour’ Music Video
- A Brief History Of Pusha T And Drake’s Feud
- Epic Fail: Wife Asked Husband For Fenty Beauty Products & She Got This Instead
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Uum, Okay: #WhyYouShouldntBangMe Brings Out The Strangely Kinky On Twitter
- Ha! The ‘White Lady Calling The Cops’ Is Getting Spoofed By A Black Guy Calling The Cops
Lil Pump Allegedly Signs To Gucci Mane’s 1017 Eskimo Records [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com