Up-and-coming comedian HahaDavis came through to the morning show! Rickey Smiley recalled working with him in New Orleans. HahaDavis talked about transitioning to doing stand-up after five years of strictly social media comedy. He talks about the challenge of making that transition in an environment where a lot of comedians- who came up through doing stand-up in clubs -don’t respect the social media comics.
HahaDavis talks about being a part of the upcoming “Meet The Blacks” movie, and receiving advice from Mike Epps and Katt Williams. He talks about being the rookie on that set, and earning the respect of the veterans. Plus, HahaDavis reveals that he’s got a line of chocolate bars and a line of underwear coming out through Kyrie Irving‘s line. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Top 25 Paying Jobs In The U.S.
- FDA Approves First Drug To Help With Postpartum Depression
- Ohio Lawmaker Wants To Ban Cigarette Smoking In Car With Children.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Delaware County Introduces New Program Offers Free Books On Buses
- Columbus Sues State Over Ability To Pass Local Gun Laws
- Ray J ft. Snoop Dogg “Hallelujah,” 03 Greedo ft. YG “Wasted” & More | Daily Visuals 3.19.19
- A Woman Wins Abel Prize
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama