Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Beef Not Done?? Pusha T Reveals Drake Producer “40” Leaked Hidden Baby Information
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- New Music From Cardi B, “Money” Drops Nov 26
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’
- City Show Can’t Stop Won’t Stop…Cardi B’s New Music Takes Shots At Nicki Minaj
- As Black Voters Are Being Suppressed, Florida Officials Prefer To Help White Voters Affected By Hurricane Michael
- City Show Columbus Cop Shows He Cares!!! (Video)
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com