Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Belly Full Of Hov: Beyonce Is Out Here Looking Extra Prego!
- Gabrielle Union Talks Fertility Issues On Dr. Oz [VIDEO]
- Learn The Truth About Eco Styler Gel And Cancer
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Diamonds Dancing: Chris Brown Decided To Bust Down His Ankle Monitor With 100 Carats
- Unhappy Hov: ‘Made In America’ Festival Is Changing Locations And Jay-Z Is Not Happy About It
- Christian “King” Combs Gets The Diddy & DJ Khaled Stamp With “Love You Better” Music Video
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Got Married
- Michelle Williams Revealed She Checked Into A Mental Health Facility: “If You Change Your Mind, You Can Change Your Life”
- Brothers, What’s Going On? Barack Obama Says Men Have Been Getting On His Nerves
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com