We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- City Show Offset Want’s His Family Back, But The Haters Are Making It Impossible!!!
- Offset Wants Cardi B Back
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Let It Gooo: 10 Classic Shows We’d Rather See On Netflix Besides Friends
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa & More Own The Spotlight At BAPE Heads Show In NYC
Why Kimora Lee Simmons Had To Leave A L.A. Movie Theater [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com