We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- HBCU Enrollment on the Rise!
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Shaq Has A New Gig
- #WatchYourself: The Internet Celebrates ‘Us’ With Chilling Dance Videos & Fan Art
- Ohio Man Arrested & Charged After Beating Alleged Child Molester
- Somebody Come Look at this : Yung Joc Gets 3D Tupac in His Hair!
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Monday Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- City Sports!! Our Buckeye’s had a great year..but in the end Houston was too much Buckeye’s out of NCAA Tournament
Why Kimora Lee Simmons Had To Leave A L.A. Movie Theater [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com