Ne-Yo spoke out over the weekend about how men need to stop cheating and Lil Duval had something to say about it. Lil Duval believed that Ne-Yo was breaking man code and didn’t appreciate it. Ne-Yo responded back with that the comedian needed to grow up.
Two men are also recovering after another bomb explosion. It’s a crazy day in sports after multiple people had their brackets busted. Aaron Hernandez lawyer speaks out about how the football player was gay.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 13-year-old Columbus student hacks teacher computer, creates hit list
- South Bulldogs Advance to State Finals
- Parent Accuses Westland High School Asst. Principal Of Harassment
- Doin’ The Most Report: Kylie Jenner Won’t Let Stormi On ‘KUWTK’
- ‘Empire” Hits Lowest Ratings To Date
- You OK, Sis? LHHATL’s Tommie Lee Back In Jail After Coming To Court Lit
- Keeping It Too Real? Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- Large Fight Breaks Out in Eastmoor High School Cafeteria
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- 3 people shot in east Columbus at 2 different locations
Why Ne-Yo and Lil Duval Got Into It On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com