Ne-Yo spoke out over the weekend about how men need to stop cheating and Lil Duval had something to say about it. Lil Duval believed that Ne-Yo was breaking man code and didn’t appreciate it. Ne-Yo responded back with that the comedian needed to grow up.
Two men are also recovering after another bomb explosion. It’s a crazy day in sports after multiple people had their brackets busted. Aaron Hernandez lawyer speaks out about how the football player was gay.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Doin The Most: LHHH’s Teairra Marie Confirms Lyrica Is Pregnant
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Columbus Rundown- Mom Warns parents after Mosquito Bite leave 6 yr old in ICU
- Aretha Franklin Family Ask for Prayer as the 76 yr old Battles Cancer
- Entertainment Rundown-HBO Hit ‘Insecure” Season 3 Premiere
- Awkwafina & Crazy Rich Asians Cast Talk The Black Panther Comparisons
- Watch: Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Sneaker Shopping With Complex In Beijing, China
- Whew, Chile: The Viral Moments You Missed From The Season 3 Premiere Of ‘Insecure’
- Is This Real? Omarosa Airs Out The White House Dirty Laundry…
- Gut Full Of Melanin Magic: Remy Ma Shows Her Baby Bump!
Why Ne-Yo and Lil Duval Got Into It On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com