Mya is a Grammy Award winner, actress and continues to be successful in this business. The team is amazed that she still looks like the singer that came out almost 20 years ago. Mya explained she had her ups and downs, but living the vegan life has truly made her healthier.
She spoke about how when she had surgery she gained weight, but then managed to lose 30 pounds. Mya loves the fact that she’s able to still look like this. The singer also explained that her and several other celebrities are apart of a secret tribe, but was just joking.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Moniece And Princess Love Do The Unthinkable
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- CBUS 411 Report: Grocery Store Hours On Thanksgiving Day
- Doin’ The Most Report: Diddy Planning Elborate Funeral For Kim Porter
- NRA Told Doctors To ‘Stay In Their Lane’ On Guns And Now There’s A Shooting At Mercy Hospital
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
- Get Dope Fitted with Micah Dixon
- Is Urban Meyer Retiring From Football?
- Should Chipotle Rehire Manager Who Wouldn’t Serve Group Of Young Black Men? Twitter Chimes In.
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
20 & Under: 10 Young Women That Are Winning In Hollywood
1. China McClain – age 17Source: 1 of 9
2. Sydney Park – age 18Source: 2 of 9
3. Coco JonesSource: 3 of 9
4. Quvenzhane Wallis – Age 12Source: 4 of 9
5. Samantha Logan – age 19Source: 5 of 9
6. Willow Smith – age 15Source: 6 of 9
7. Amandla Stenberg – age 17Source: 7 of 9
8. Zendaya – age 19Source: 8 of 9
9. Serayah – age 20Source: 9 of 9
Mya Tells What Keeps Her Looking Young After 20 Years In The Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com