Mya is a Grammy Award winner, actress and continues to be successful in this business. The team is amazed that she still looks like the singer that came out almost 20 years ago. Mya explained she had her ups and downs, but living the vegan life has truly made her healthier.
She spoke about how when she had surgery she gained weight, but then managed to lose 30 pounds. Mya loves the fact that she’s able to still look like this. The singer also explained that her and several other celebrities are apart of a secret tribe, but was just joking.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CITY SHOW PNC Represents In A Major Way $$$$$$
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- CITY SHOW Review : “The First Purge”
- Wakanda For Ever! Watch this cute couple make a break-taking entrance to prom!
- Eve Believes Kendrick Lamar Fan Wouldn’t Have Never Said The N-Word If We Eliminate It!
- FAB FINDS: 21 Side-Slit Skirts And Dresses To Add To Your Spring Wardrobe
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying Becoming Nation’s First Black Female Governor
- Jamie Foxx To Host The 2018 BET Awards
- JADA PINKETT SMITH REVEALS SHE SUFFERS FROM ALOPECIA
- Heart Melted: Dog Goes Viral For Becoming The Surrogate Father Of 9 Ducklings
20 & Under: 10 Young Women That Are Winning In Hollywood
1. China McClain – age 17Source:PRPhotos.com 1 of 9
2. Sydney Park – age 182 of 9
3. Coco JonesSource:PR 3 of 9
4. Quvenzhane Wallis – Age 12Source:PRPhotos.com 4 of 9
5. Samantha Logan – age 19Source:Samantha Logan Instagram 5 of 9
6. Willow Smith – age 15Source:PR Photos 6 of 9
7. Amandla Stenberg – age 17Source:PR Photos 7 of 9
8. Zendaya – age 19Source:PR Photos 8 of 9
9. Serayah – age 20Source:PR Photos 9 of 9
Mya Tells What Keeps Her Looking Young After 20 Years In The Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com