Tommie Lee is making a name for herself in the music business. She has a song out with Black Youngsta titled, “Cheat On Me And I’ll Kill You.” Headkrack asked how has she ever thought about doing such a thing.
Lee mentioned that at some point in many of her relationships she has thought about killing her exes. She also talked about how people think that she is a mean person, but she is humble and easy going. Lee was also excited to talk about her wine line and how she’s working with a new partner.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jordan Peele’s “Us” expected to gross $68M in opening weekend
- South High Boys Basketball team falls short in Division II State Final
- Governor DeWine Proposes to Raise Smoking Age
- Mother & Daughter Pilot Side by Side
- Buckeyes survive to move on to Round 2 of NCAA Tournament
- Doin’ The Most Report: LHH’s Tommie Lee Apologizes For Latest Arrest
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn’t End Well
1. Jon and Kate GosselinSource: 1 of 12
2. Jessica Simpson and Nick LacheySource: 2 of 12
3. Ed Hartwell and Lisa WuSource: 3 of 12
4. Kim Kardashian and Kris HumphriesSource: 4 of 12
5. Mariah Carey and James PackerSource: 5 of 12
6. Phaedra Parks and Apollo NidaSource: 6 of 12
7. Cynthia Bailey and Peter ThomasSource: 7 of 12
8. Ochocinco and Evelyn LozadaSource: 8 of 12
9. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource: 9 of 12
10. Gina and Pat NeelySource: 10 of 12
11. Joseline and Stevie JSource: 11 of 12
12. Tiny and TISource: 12 of 12
Tommie Lee On Why She’s Thought About Killing Her Exes [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com