Tommie Lee is making a name for herself in the music business. She has a song out with Black Youngsta titled, “Cheat On Me And I’ll Kill You.” Headkrack asked how has she ever thought about doing such a thing.
Lee mentioned that at some point in many of her relationships she has thought about killing her exes. She also talked about how people think that she is a mean person, but she is humble and easy going. Lee was also excited to talk about her wine line and how she’s working with a new partner.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride!
- CBUS 411 Report: City Ranked 23rd In Nation’s Top Tech-Talent
- Our Queen of Soul
- Teyana Taylor Gets the Last Laugh!
- City Show Teen shot and killed after knocking on grandfathers window
- Watch: Issa Rae Speaks On Her First Encounters With Diddy, Tiffany Haddish, And Shonda Rhimes On ‘Hot Ones’
- Why Black Tony Is Trying To Go To Morehouse College [EXCLUSIVE]
- City Show Movie Review “Firestick City” This Week’s Movie “Green Book”
- Secure the Bag! It’s Your Chance in Win $250
- Urban One, Inc. Founder and Chairperson, Cathy Hughes, Pens A Letter Mourning The Death Of Her Close Friend Aretha Franklin
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn’t End Well
1. Jon and Kate Gosselin1 of 12
2. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey2 of 12
3. Ed Hartwell and Lisa Wu3 of 12
4. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries4 of 12
5. Mariah Carey and James Packer5 of 12
6. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida6 of 12
7. Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas7 of 12
8. Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada8 of 12
9. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom9 of 12
10. Gina and Pat Neely10 of 12
11. Joseline and Stevie J11 of 12
12. Tiny and TI12 of 12
Tommie Lee On Why She’s Thought About Killing Her Exes [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com