Special K is back and has a message to some parents. He mentioned that after your child gets a certain age you shouldn’t go up to the school anymore. Special K has some advice and you should listen to some of this.
He mentioned if you are still rocking a jheri curl and jeans with cartoon characters you shouldn’t go up to the school. Special K also wants parents to stop asking their kids friends for their social media accounts to follow them. He also believes you should stop using slang.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Special K’s Easter Poem [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Meek Mill Was Setup To Fail [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley Cuts Up With Smokie Norful [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Announces New Album & Kid Cudi Collab Project Release Dates
- Ohio Students Join Walk Out to Commemorate Columbine Anniversary
- Eric Jerome Dickey’s New Book, Bad Men & Wicked Women Review
- Psychic Wayne Tells Rickey Smiley Show Listeners What’s In The Card For Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE]
- WATCH: J. Cole Shares New “ATM” Music Video from KOD
- Comedian Gary Owen Shouts Out Raleigh Coffee Shop That Didn’t Call Police On Homeless Man
- Rihanna Announces Savage X Fenty Lingerie Line
- Rickey Smiley Talks To Spring About Why Its Delayed [EXCLUSIVE]