Chance the Rapper gave the commencement speech at Dillard University this weekend and it started a debate. In his speech he talked about how we must be better than the others that came before us. He wants us to surpass those people and overcome the fear of failure.
Chance then began to speak about how Beyoncè’s Coachella performance was better than any of Michael Jackson’s performances. Over the weekend Azelia Banks and Cardi B got into it on social media. Both took down certain accounts and we will have to see what happens after this fight.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Pump Booted Off Flight, Alleged Drugs Found In Luggage
- Doin’ The Most Report: Future Accuses Ciara Of Bullying Him?
- Gucci Mane Reveals What He Would Be Doing If He Wasn’t Rapping & How Married Life Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- City Show Another Buckeye football player will be leaving school early and entering this years NFL draft
- City Show Offset wants to come home for Christmas but Cardi B says…….
- Melania ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Trump Claims ‘Opportunists’ Are Ruining Her Family’s Good Name
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- CBUS 411 Report: Pro-Choice Protest Ohio’s ‘Heartbeat Bill’
- Lauren London Confirms If She Is Or Isn’t Married To Nipsey Hussle
- Doin’ The Most Report: Young Thug Threatens ‘Rape’ Against Haters