Chance the Rapper gave the commencement speech at Dillard University this weekend and it started a debate. In his speech he talked about how we must be better than the others that came before us. He wants us to surpass those people and overcome the fear of failure.
Chance then began to speak about how Beyoncè’s Coachella performance was better than any of Michael Jackson’s performances. Over the weekend Azelia Banks and Cardi B got into it on social media. Both took down certain accounts and we will have to see what happens after this fight.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Columbus Police Interim Chief Speak On Eliminating Vice Unit
- Jay Z Inducted Into Library Of Congress For ‘The Blueprint’ Album
- Kimbella Says Yandy Hasn’t Been Supportive Since Hubby Been Locked Up
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Top 25 Paying Jobs In The U.S.
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- FDA Approves First Drug To Help With Postpartum Depression
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’