“Power” is back and Joseph Sikora aka. Tommy has a lot to say about this season. On his off time he enjoys sketching and graffiti art. Sikora mentioned that he’s been doing graffiti art since he was 11.
He rolls with a team called J4S and when he was younger used to graffiti in Chicago. Sikora even spoke about how you can find some of his work in Chicago. At the age he’s at he normally asks for permission to do graffiti art now.
Sikora also spoke about how hip-hop influenced him and some of his favorite rappers include EPMD as well as Public Enemy. Fans of the show “Power” should get ready because every character this season will have there moment. If he could bring back anyone on the show it would be “Greg Knox” or “Holly.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Restraining Order Against Beyonce!!! SMH
- Entertainment Rundown Nasty Battle Between Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes Over Their Children!
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- City Show OSU uses precision agriculture to create world’s largest “Script Ohio”
- City Show Waka Flocka Flame Bashes NFL For Super Bowl Halftime Pick
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- How Vaping Can Cause Health Problems [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lebron James to Star in “Space Jam 2”
Joseph Sikora Talks About Putting In Work As A Graffiti Artist [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com