“Power” is back and Joseph Sikora aka. Tommy has a lot to say about this season. On his off time he enjoys sketching and graffiti art. Sikora mentioned that he’s been doing graffiti art since he was 11.
He rolls with a team called J4S and when he was younger used to graffiti in Chicago. Sikora even spoke about how you can find some of his work in Chicago. At the age he’s at he normally asks for permission to do graffiti art now.
Sikora also spoke about how hip-hop influenced him and some of his favorite rappers include EPMD as well as Public Enemy. Fans of the show “Power” should get ready because every character this season will have there moment. If he could bring back anyone on the show it would be “Greg Knox” or “Holly.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Joy Has Been Nominated for a Stellar Award!
- The Cat’s Out The Bag: Twitter Responds To JT’s Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2022 BBMAs
- Jam Master Jay’s Murder Case Delayed Due To Witness Intimidation
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Clean Sweep: A Look At The 2022 BBMA’s Most Awarded Artists
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
- R. Kelly & Viral Brooklyn Subway Attacker Have Become Prison Pals
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor's Home
Joseph Sikora Talks About Putting In Work As A Graffiti Artist [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com