“Power” is back and Joseph Sikora aka. Tommy has a lot to say about this season. On his off time he enjoys sketching and graffiti art. Sikora mentioned that he’s been doing graffiti art since he was 11.
He rolls with a team called J4S and when he was younger used to graffiti in Chicago. Sikora even spoke about how you can find some of his work in Chicago. At the age he’s at he normally asks for permission to do graffiti art now.
Sikora also spoke about how hip-hop influenced him and some of his favorite rappers include EPMD as well as Public Enemy. Fans of the show “Power” should get ready because every character this season will have there moment. If he could bring back anyone on the show it would be “Greg Knox” or “Holly.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi’s Collecting Coins OKURRR!
- First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opening in Columbus
- 13-year-old Columbus student hacks teacher computer, creates hit list
- South Bulldogs Advance to State Finals
- Parent Accuses Westland High School Asst. Principal Of Harassment
- Doin’ The Most Report: Kylie Jenner Won’t Let Stormi On ‘KUWTK’
- ‘Empire” Hits Lowest Ratings To Date
- You OK, Sis? LHHATL’s Tommie Lee Back In Jail After Coming To Court Lit
- Keeping It Too Real? Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- Large Fight Breaks Out in Eastmoor High School Cafeteria
Joseph Sikora Talks About Putting In Work As A Graffiti Artist [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com