Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CITY SHOW Former Buckeye Defensive End Mike Kudla dead at 34
- CITY SHOW “City Not At The Movies” Today We Review “Overlord”
- Faith Evans And Stevie J Married In Las Vegas
- WIN: Wiz Khalifa’s Rolling Papers II
- What You Ordered Online Vs. What Your Received
- Go Awf: Ciara Brings Jersey Club Goodie-ness To “Level Up” Music Video
- Together forever: Kylie Jenner Quiz Travis Scott On Her Personality…
- Raptors agree to deal to acquire Spurs’ Kawhi Leonard for DeMar DeRozan
- 50 Cent Backs Off Clowning Atlanta Out Of Respect For 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Wanted To Shoot Pornographic Videos For “TLOP” Back In 2016: Report