Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CBUS 411 Report: UPS Looking To Hire Over 1,100 Positions
- Doin’ The Most Report: ‘LHHATL’ Tommie Lee Hit With 48 Hours In Jail
- Travis Scott Cops $100k “Astroworld” Ring
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Black Women Started The Body Positivity Movement, But White Women Corrupted It
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- It’s About Time! Katt Williams Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish For Questioning Her Success
- Embarrassing New York Times Typo Is Latest Proof Diversity Matters In Media
- Entertainment Rundown- Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie have always been a gay couple