It’s time for a Prank Call again! A man called a company because he hurt himself using one of their products. It caused him to have a neck issue and now he can’t turn it. He called the company because he wants them to reimburse him for the Daytona 500 tickets.
The man couldn’t believe what he was saying so he just laughed. When he did the comedian asked did he want an ass whooping and said that he would come over soon. The guys mentioned he’s not a big dude and he’s not fighting anyone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Addresses Sex Rumors, Radio & Faults In “I Admit” [Listen]
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Jimenez Cartel Answers To A Higher Power Than The Feds
- Talk Yo S#!t: Witness Gary Payton’s Ruthless Trash Talk While Coaching Big 3 Game
- Bag Secured: Saquon Barkley Signs Monster Rookie Deal With NY Giants
- Future Is For The Children: This Baby Gets Turnt As Soon As She Sees Him
- Rihanna Is Blonde Again And We Are Not Worthy
- Trey Burke Gives Back To City With Free Youth Basketball Camp
- Harlem Hands: Dave East Got Into A Fight At A Yacht Party And Cracked Some Guys Face Open
- Watch: When Dad Does Your Hair Vs. When Mom Does It
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
Rickey Smiley Hosting Greek Step Show [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 1 of 6
2. Member Of Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 2 of 6
3. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 3 of 6
4. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 4 of 6
5. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 5 of 6
6. Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 6 of 6
Prank Call: Redneck Wants To Get Reimbursed For Daytona 500 Tickets [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com