It’s time for a Prank Call again! A man called a company because he hurt himself using one of their products. It caused him to have a neck issue and now he can’t turn it. He called the company because he wants them to reimburse him for the Daytona 500 tickets.
The man couldn’t believe what he was saying so he just laughed. When he did the comedian asked did he want an ass whooping and said that he would come over soon. The guys mentioned he’s not a big dude and he’s not fighting anyone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How Frank Anderson Became The First African American Sheriff In Indiana
- CBUS 411 Report: Local Group Protest President’s National Emergency
- Reports Suggest Brothers ‘Rehearsed’ Attack With Jussie Smollett
- 11 Year Old Arrested Over Pledge of Allegiance
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- Statewide Community Outbreak Of Hepatitis A in Ohio
- NYPD Commander Allegedly Tells Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On The Spot
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Shayla Favor
- How Indy McDonald’s Owners Reginald & Tracey Jones Are Impacting Others
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
Rickey Smiley Hosting Greek Step Show [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 1 of 6
2. Member Of Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 2 of 6
3. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 3 of 6
4. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 4 of 6
5. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 5 of 6
6. Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 6 of 6
Prank Call: Redneck Wants To Get Reimbursed For Daytona 500 Tickets [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com