Attorney Bobby Evans is back and is giving some advice to people dealing with child custody cases. Rickey Smiley spoke about how there are a lot of men trying to spend time with their kids and aren’t able to because of what some mothers are doing. There are a lot of videos out there showing dads knocking on doors, some people starting fights so see there children and more.
Bobby mentioned that in some courts if you have social media evidence it can be used. If you get a notice of a lawsuit and destroy that evidence you can get in serious trouble. If a parent in the case are using words to defame you and not make you credible on social media it can be used.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gov. DeWine Announces Plans to End Mask Mandates and Health Orders in Ohio
- Watch Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Starring In Tom Clancy Film ‘Without Remorse’
- Happy Birthday: Celebrating Catherine O’Hara’s O’Happiest Television Moments
- Bojangles Opening Multiple Locations in Columbus
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM
- Jermaine Fowler on Coming 2 America, Idolizing Eddie Murphy, & The Best Advice He Got On Set
- Who’s Cappin?! States Are Rolling Back Mask Mandates, But Is It Too Soon? [WATCH]
- UPDATE, Polaris Mall Shooting on Wednesday
- How To Grow Your Hair Under Your Protective Style
- Drake to Release Scard Hours on Friday