Kanye West has been going through a lot of change in the last couple of years. Mental health issues, new baby, political controversies, moving to Chicago, new music, possibly coming out of the sunken place (the jury is still out on this) and now changing his name.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Kanye announced via Twitter that he no longer wants to be called Kanye and has shortened it to Ye. He’s even gone as far to change his social media handles to his new name.
Ye made the announcement just hours before his Saturday Night Live performance and the new album release.
No word on what prompted the new name or if it’s even a legal name change or just a publicity stunt.
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- OHIO: Coroners Warns of Spikes in Overdose Deaths
- OHIO: KKK Rally Will Take Place in Dayton, Ohio Saturday!
- Which National Restaurant Chain Said This “We Will NEVER Add Plant-Based Meat to Its Menu”
- Teen Shot And Killed Near East Columbus Elementary School
- Kevin Hunter Blames Wendy Williams For Bad Relationship With Son, Instead Of Having Baby With Mistress
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Tiger Woods Pulling Up For Muirfield Village