Are OG golden era Hip-Hop heads ready to revisit the infamous Bad Boy vs. Death Row era of the 90s? Swizz Beatz and Timbaland certainly wouldn’t mind doing so.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
After successfully getting rivals Jeezy and Gucci Mane to be in the same room together for a spectacular Verzuz battle a few weeks back, Timbo and Swizz aren’t completely dismissing the possibility of a Dr. Dre Verzuz Puff Daddy event that would totally break the internet.
Speaking to TMZ about their smash IG series, Charles Latibeaudiere asked the show’s founders about pitting Dr. Dre’s catalog against P. Diddy’s and though that’s not currently in their plans, Swizz basically said never say never.
After initially shooting down Harvey Levin’s idea of a Jay-Z Verzuz Diddy outing (we want Jay-Z Verzuz Nas, not Diddy), Swizz was open to an event featuring the two iconic producers. “Now that’s something different… Everybody has these magical wishes they want, but the universe been bringing these magical wishes so I can’t even say what’s not gonna happen anymore. We just let the universe naturally make it happen.”
A Death Row Verzuz Bad Boy catalog battle? Man, listen!
While it doesn’t seem like it’s currently in the works, a Dr. Dre vs. P. Diddy Verzuz would be something to mark on your calendar. We lowkey wish Suge Knight had a Twitter account from the bing just for live-tweeting purposes during the event though. Just sayin.’
Check out the interview below and let us know if this is something you’d like to see happen.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Fans React To Natasha Bedingfield’s Surprise Wagon In Viral TikTok Trend Featuring Her Song “Unwritten”
- Four Things You Need To Know About This Year’s Met Gala
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding
- MODEL MONDAY: A School Trip Landed Amira Natanne Pyer Moss And Pattern Beauty Campaigns
- How many kids does Nick Cannon have? Expecting twins with 3rd baby mama!
- Summer Is Coming: 5 Celebrities Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies!
- Kyrie Irving Gets Angry When Dennis Schröder Calls Him The N-Word
Swizz Beatz & Timbaland Talk Possible Dr. Dre vs Diddy VERZUZ Battle was originally published on hiphopwired.com