With Ohio’s COVID-19 hospitalization numbers slowly declining, Governor Mike DeWine announced a plan for loosing up the curfew restrictions put in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The plan is centered around Ohio continuing to have a decline in hospitalizations throughout the state. If the state has seven straight days of decline below 3,500 hospitalizations curfew will be changed to 11pm for two weeks.
If the state has seven straight days of hospitalizations under 3,000 the curfew will be midnight for two weeks. If hospitalization numbers drop below 2,500 for seven straight days the curfew will be dropped altogether.
So where does Ohio stand now? As of January 26th Ohio has had six straight days below the 3,500 hospitalizations mark. Could this be the light at the end of the tunnell? Only time will tell so keep following the safetly precautions Ohio!
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Governor DeWine Not Lifting Ohio’s Mask Mandate Anytime Soon
- Houston Woman Accused Of Splurging On Luxury Homes, Land Rover & Purses In $3.6M PPP Scam
- Columbus Catholic School Teacher Fired After Telling Class the Cause of George Floyd’s Death was ‘Disputed’
- The Curvy Girl-Approved Review Of Lori Harvey’s Collection With Naked Wardrobe
- Ciara Shares ‘Up’ Challenge And It’s FIRRRRE
- Celebrity Hairstylist Monaé Everett Launches The Texture Style Awards
- Polaris Fashion Mall Evacuated Due to Shooting
- Big Sean Reveals He Contemplated Suicide On Several Times
- Kirk Franklin On His New Podcast ‘Good Words,’ & A Future HBCU Halftime Show [EXCLUSIVE]
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Body In Her Calvins
Gov Mike DeWine Announces Future Curfew Changes for Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com