According to NBC4i, A Columbus City School employee facing child pornography charges appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court on Thursday where a judge ordered his bond set at $75,000.
He was also ordered to stay away from children, and not to use the internet.
Michael McCammon, 57, of Dublin, was denied bond on Monday after being arrested on a charge of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. Court records state that in January he shared a pornographic image of two girls during an online conversation.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/ccs-employees-bond-set-at-75000/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Regina King Dazzles In Christopher John Rogers Gown At The CDGA Awards
- Headkrack Shares His Experience On MTV’s “Wild N’ Out” & Facing Off Against D.C. Young Fly
- Woman Arrested For Refusing To Return $1.2 Million Accidentally Deposited Into Account
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Who Wore It Better? Kurt Cobain or Kid Cudi In A Floral Print Dress
- Man Arrested in Connection with Columbus Police Headquarters Breach
- Officer Injured as Protestors Tried to Break Into CPD Headquarters
- Four Columbus Juveniles Steal Elderly Lyft Drivers Car
- 3K Child Tax Credit Payments Set to Start in July
Columbus City School Employee Facing Child Poronography Charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com