According to NBC4i, Governor Mike DeWine is taking steps to expand regional access to COVID vaccines by opening 15 long-term mass vaccination clinics throughout the state.
He made the announcement Friday from a vaccination site in East Cleveland.
In central Ohio, the governor said the state-sponsored mass vaccination clinics will be located in Columbus, Chillicothe, and Zanesville, with a mobile clinic making stops around Athens in southeastern Ohio.
Other Ohio locations include Lima, Maumee, Dayton, Akron, Youngstown, Cincinnati, Marietta, and Wilmington, with three more mobile clinics traveling around northwestern and west-central Ohio (Ada), north-central Ohio (Mansfield), and east-central Ohio (Steubenville). In addition, the Governor said that an eight-week mass vaccination clinic will open March 17 at Cleveland State University’s Wolstein Center.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/dewine-15-mass-vaccination-sites-to-open-including-in-central-ohio/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Ohio State Safety Marcus Hooker, Sentenced to Jail and Fines After Pleading Guilty to OVI
- Toni Braxton Continues To Give Us Blonde Bombshell And We Stan!
- Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital
- Cardi B Debuts Apparel Collection With Reebok
- Protests Escalate Near Minneapolis After Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Man During Traffic Stop
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant
- Hip Hop Spot: Swizz Beatz Honors DMX in Emotional Video: ‘He Was a Humanitarian’
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Family Of Nigel Shelby, Alabama Teen Who Died By Suicide After Anti-Gay Bullying, To File Lawsuit