This weekend, things felt almost back to normal, with people attending Easter service and mass. Some were enjoying the beautiful weather with their loved ones at a bar or restaurant, but the crowds have health officials concerned.
According to Columbus Health Commissioner Dr. Mysheika Roberts, Columbus is now seeing an uptrend in COVID-19 cases, but she said it is not surprising.
She said as of now, Columbus is seeing more than 200 COVID-19 cases daily.
“We’re starting to see this not only here, in Columbus, but around the state of Ohio,” she said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Regina King Dazzles In Christopher John Rogers Gown At The CDGA Awards
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Man Arrested in Connection with Columbus Police Headquarters Breach
- Officer Injured as Protestors Tried to Break Into CPD Headquarters
- Four Columbus Juveniles Steal Elderly Lyft Drivers Car
- 3K Child Tax Credit Payments Set to Start in July
- Danielle Kwateng Is Named The New Executive Editor For Teen Vogue
- Muslim Residents In Minneapolis Area Given Exemption From Curfew During Ramadan
- Kenosha Police Revealed Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Was Cleared For Duty Two Weeks Ago
- Waka Flocka “Snakes,” Snow Tha Product “Child Support” & More | Daily Visuals 4.13.21