According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Wednesday, Dec. 1, ODH reports a total of 1,699,161 (+8,944) cases, leading to 86,878 (+425) hospitalizations and 10,807 (+42) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 104 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 26,587. The state is updating the number only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon The Beloved President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- The Bittersweet Beautiful Magical Musical Trailer For ‘The Sky Is Everywhere’ Has Arrived
- Black Don’t Crack: Gabrielle Union’s Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, L.A.M. & Kim Hylton
- Morphe Makeup’s Claire Holt Talks Filter Effect Line Expansion: ‘Concealer Is The The Unsung Hero Of Your Makeup Routine’
- Rihanna Steps Out With A$AP Rocky In An All Black Matrix-Inspired Ensemble
- Happy Birthday, Questlove: A Journey In Music With The Living Music Legend
Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com