According to NBC4i, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Thursday Ohioans will soon be able to renew their driver’s license online rather than in-person.
“Since 2021, more than 2 million visits to the BMV have been avoided because of innovative online solutions led through this administration,” said Lt. Gov. Jon Husted in a release.
Starting June 27, Ohioans can renew their driver’s license online or identification card at BMV.Ohio.Gov.
Once online, click on the “DL/ID Renewal” link. From there, log in through the state’s OH|ID system. Once logged in, the application will begin, prompting a series of questions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Beyoncé, Drake And House Music History: The Intersection Of Black Music Month And Pride
- Boslen Unleashes Boundary-Pushing EP ‘Gonzo’
- Leiomy, Law Roach and More Step Into the Metaverse ‘Culture Series: PRIDE Unbound’ Discussing Ballroom Culture
- Twitter Reacts to One of the Most Chaotic Verzuz Battles Ever Between Mario & Omarion
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Believe The Hype: Bill Cosby’s Sticky Situation, What’s Up With Flights & More
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- HBCU FAMU Marching 100 Performs At Louis Vuitton Men’s SS2023 Show In Paris
- Comcast And Faceforward Productions Bring Docuseries, ‘The Black Beauty Effect’ to Xfinity
- Anika Kai Highlights Her Favorite Products From Morphe’s Making You Blush Collection
Ohio expands BMV services, offers online driver’s license renewal was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com