According to NBC4i, Ohio State has been ranked No. 2 in the Associated Press preseason top 25 poll just behind the No. 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide, marking six consecutive seasons in the preseason top-five for OSU.
Ohio State received 6 first-place votes while the Crimson Tide got a whopping 54 first-place votes to earn its second consecutive preseason No. 1 in the AP top 25.
Rounding out the top-five are the defending national champions Georgia at No. 3, Clemson at No. 4, and the Buckeyes’ first opponent, Notre Dame, coming in at No. 5.
No. 2 Ohio State will play No. 5 Notre Dame on September 3 under the lights at Ohio Stadium in Columbus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
- Michaela Coel Is Beauty Personified On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Cardi B Announces Her Upcoming 30th Birthday Party Theme On Twitter
- Taylour Paige Ties The Knot With Her Boo Rivington Starchild
- Latto And Jordyn Woods Slay In Mugler X Wolford’s Curve-Hugging Body Suit
- Mary J Blige Casually Slays In A $4,000 Louis Vuitton Varsity Jacket
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ohio Man Eludes Police For Hours After Fatal Hit and Run
- More Than 30 Dead, Dozens of Children Killed in Mass Shooting at Thai Daycare
See where Buckeyes are ranked in AP preseason poll was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com