According to NBC4i, a man working as a security guard is recovering after being shot by another man who refused a security pat down overnight Tuesday in east Columbus, per police.
According to Columbus police, the 28-year-old guard was working at a restaurant and bar on the 1300 block of South Hamilton Road around 12:20 a.m. and conducting pat downs of patrons to detect weapons.
One man refused a pat down from the security guard which led to an argument and was followed by him pulling out a gun and shooting the security guard in the right thigh, per police.
- Jamila Gray Talks “On The Come Up,’ Working With Sanaa Lathan, Battle Rapping, & More
- John Boyega, Jamie Foxx & Teyonnah Parris Star In The Science Fiction Comedy Mystery ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ [TRAILER]
- Post Malone cancels show from Hospital
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- Well #$%&: Columbus most foul-mouthed city in US
- Lala Slays In All Black At Dolce And Gabbana Show In Milan
- Fantasia Gives Us Glam In A Black And White Ensemble
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Yung Miami Pays Homage To Diddy In Latest Instagram Post
Bar security guard shot by man who refused pat down in east Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com