According to NBC4i, an Ohio dad was arrested after his son allegedly took his backpack full of drugs.
A child who goes to Hills Elementary School in Jefferson County was sent to the principal’s office after teachers in the school smelled marijuana from a backpack.
The school then called the police to investigate, at this time, the father, Corey Rice, called the school to switch the backpack with the son, prosecutors say.
Officials say Rice got cold feet coming to the school and skipped town.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- John Boyega, Jamie Foxx & Teyonnah Parris Star In The Science Fiction Comedy Mystery ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ [TRAILER]
- Post Malone cancels show from Hospital
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- Well #$%&: Columbus most foul-mouthed city in US
- Lala Slays In All Black At Dolce And Gabbana Show In Milan
- Fantasia Gives Us Glam In A Black And White Ensemble
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Yung Miami Pays Homage To Diddy In Latest Instagram Post
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
Ohio child takes backpack of drugs to school, dad flees the state was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com